Human Chorionic Gonadotropin, is a hormone produced in women during pregnancy. As soon as the new embryo starts to develop, the mother’s body begins releasing large amounts of HCG into the bloodstream. Current scientific philosophy believes that HCG helps maintain the pregnancy and the early growth of the fetus. By moving nutrients from the mother’s stored fat supply into the bloodstream, HCG helps ensure that the developing fetus always has an adequate food supply, even when the mother is eating too little.
In the 1950’ s, Dr. A.T.W. Simeons discovered that HCG can safely be used as a weight-loss aid in people who are not pregnant. It works for both women and men. He found that HCG moves about 2000 to 3000 calories per day of stored fat into the bloodstream where it becomes available for metabolism. With these additional nutrients in the bloodstream, a person can successfully stay on a very low-calorie diet without experiencing extreme fatigue, weakness, or hunger.
Low Calorie Diet + HCG = Results
You must follow the entire HCG diet protocol as described in this guide, which is based entirely on Dr. Simeons’ research. HCG unlocks your body’s stored fat and makes it available to be burned for energy nutrition as soon as calories are properly restricted. Also, the 500 calories each day cannot come from just any foods, but must come from a combination of specifically allowed foods.
In pregnancy, caloric restriction may happen naturally due to morning sickness or lack of proper nutrition. For the HCG diet, Dr. Simeons deliberately restricted calories as part of a special diet, so HCG would take effect. If calories are too high, HCG will not take effect because the body doesn’t need the extra nutrients.
On the other hand, if you follow the diet without HCG, you are simply starving yourself. You’ll be burning the wrong kind of fat (structural), or there won’t be enough fat in the bloodstream for energy. Simply put, both HCG and the diet are required. Be diligent in following the precise protocol and fantastic results can be yours.
Tips on Starting the HCG Diet
Once the choice has been made to begin with the HCG Diet, most folks are keen to start. These tips come from the familiarity of other people,
- Before you begin the diet restriction, get the entire list of unapproved foods out of your home. This will lessen your chances of cheating on the diet. Give the garden-fresh food to buddies and store away cereals and biscuits someplace wherein you would not see them daily. If you are buying fare-like chips on behalf of your kids, have them stock them in their room or anywhere away from you and the pantry.
- Some folks may keep doing some things without the knowledge and approval of their doctor, but should you encounter any grave medical problem, please refer it to your physician, especially concerning starting the HCG diet.
- Check the elements of your cosmetics, deodorant, toothpaste, conditioner, and shampoo. Use only oil-free products.
How to Take the HCG
- For best results, do not eat or drink anything for 15 minutes before or after taking the dose.
- Fill the dropper with HCG liquid.
- Hold the tip of the dropper over a spoon. Squeeze the bulb very gently until a single drop of liquid falls into the spoon.Repeat until you get the number of drops for the desired dosage level. The reason we recommend measuring the dose into a spoon is because it is too easy to give yourself the wrong number of drops when putting the drops directly into your mouth with the dropper.
- Pour the liquid from the spoon under your tongue. Hold the liquid under your tongue for about 1 minute before swallowing.
- Remember not to eat or drink anything for 15 minutes after taking the dose. This allows for maximum absorption into the capillaries under the tongue.
After the Diet
After finishing the last day of the 500-calorie 500-calorie diet, you begin the 3-week Maintenance Phase. The purpose of this phase is to stabilize your metabolism at its new level and finish resetting your brain’s fat-control center. It takes about three weeks for your Core Phase ending weight to become stable.